Information to Applicants:
- Admission Requirements: For admission requirements, please read page 11 & 12 of the PIM – MBA Programme Hand Book 2018-19. [Candidates apply under the managerial experience category (category d) must submit a separate report of not less than 1000 words indicating their career achievements and reasons why they deserve to be selected].
- Application: Please download the MBA application from the PIM website and submit along with the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Closing Date of Applications: Closing date of applications for the MBA programme in Qatar is January 15, 2018. Scanned images of the perfected application along with the relevant documents must be sent to email@example.com on or before January 15, 2018.
- Admission Test and Interview: The admission test for the eligible applicants will be held at the Mercure Hotel in Qatar on Friday, January 26, 2018 from 9.00 to 11.00 am and the selection interviews will be conducted on the same day afternoon. The test will consist of the following three papers:
Paper I: Essay (Duration: 40 minutes; Marks: 40): Write an essay in English on one of the three topics given. Marks will be given for (a) depth of knowledge (b) analytical ability (c) organization of ideas (d) objectivity of writing (e) orderly presentation and (f) grammar. Topics are chosen from management and relevant areas.
Paper II: English Language & Comprehension (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks:30): English grammar, including sentence structure, vocabulary and meanings. Understanding passages from an English text on management and relevant areas.
Paper III: Analytical Skills (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks: 30): The ability to visualize, gather information, articulate, analyze and solve problems or arrive at sensible decisions based on logical interpretation and information made available.
- Programme fee: The total fee for the MBA 2018-19 programme in Qatar will be US Dollars 9,500. The fee could be paid in 04 equal instalments.
- Time Table & Commencement: The programme will commence from Thursday, February 22, 2018. Lectures will be conducted every third weekend of the month (Thursday: 6.30 – 9.30 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 8.00 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.). The detailed time table for the entire programme duration of 2 years will be provided at the time of registration.