- Program Handbook:
- Please download the MBA Application Form here ( Save it to your computer and fill it electronically, DO NOT try to fill it in the web browser which is not possible)Â and submit along with the scanned copies of the following documents.
1. Birth certificate.
2. Educational certificates (degree level/professional qualifications).
3. Transcript of academic record (official results record with subjects, marks/grading, grade point average etc. obtained for the bachelor’s degree/professional qualification).
4. Certificates pertaining to executive, teaching or research experience (service certificates from employers, appointment letters etc.)
- Closing Date of Applications: February 15, 2016
- The admission test for the eligible applicants will be held on Friday, March 04, 2016 from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm. at Mercure Hotel, Doha, Qatar
- Interviews for the successful candidates will be held on Saturday, March 05, 2016 from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. at the same venue.
- Commencement: March 17, 2016
- Interactive Sessions: Every third weekend of the month Time: Thursday: 6.00 – 9.00 pm., Friday & Saturday: 9.00 am – 7.30 pm. Sessions will be conducted at Mercure Hotel, Doha, Qatar
- The total fee for the MBA 2016-18 (Qatar) program will be USD 9,500/-. The fee includes registration, tuition, examinations, and reading material (uploaded to the website). The fee could be paid in 04 equal installments within a period of 18 months.
- Admission Test:
Paper I: Essay (Duration: 40 minutes; Marks: 40): Write an essay in English on one of the six topics given. Marks will be given for (a) depth of knowledge (b) and analytical ability (c) organization of ideas (d) objectivity of writing (e) orderly presentation and (f) grammar. Topics are chosen from management and relevant areas.
Paper II: English Language & Comprehension (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks:30): English grammar, including sentence structure, vocabulary and meanings. Understanding passages from an English text on management and relevant areas.
Paper III: Analytical Skills (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks: 30): The ability to visualize, gather information, articulate, analyze and solve problems or arrive at sensible decisions based on logical interpretation and information made available.
Senior Assistant Registrar, Mr. Jayantha Ranapura, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +94 112689639-42