Information to Applicants:
- Program Handbook:
- Admission Requirements: For admission requirements, please read page 09 of the PIM – MBA Programme Hand Book 2017-18.
- Application: Please download the MBA Application Form here ( Save it to your computer and fill it electronically, DO NOT try to fill it in the web browser which is not possible) and submit along with the scanned copies of the following documents.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport and the National Identity Card
- Educational certificates (degree level/professional qualifications).
- Transcript of academic record (official results record with subjects, marks/grading, grade point average etc. obtained for the bachelor’s degree/professional qualification).
- Certificates pertaining to executive, teaching or research experience (service certificates from employers, appointment letters etc.)
- Closing Date of Applications: Closing date of applications for the MBA programme in the UAE is December 15, 2016. Soft copies of your application along with the relevant documents must be sent to email@example.com on or before December 15, 2016.
- Admission Test and Interview: The admission test for the eligible applicants will be held in the UAE. The date time and the venue will be notified to the applicants in due course.
- The test will consist of the following three papers:Paper I: Essay (Duration: 40 minutes; Marks: 40): Write an essay in English on one of the three topics given. Marks will be given for (a) depth of knowledge (b) analytical ability (c) organization of ideas (d) objectivity of writing (e) orderly presentation and (f) grammar. Topics are chosen from management and relevant areas.Paper II: English Language & Comprehension (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks:30): English grammar, including sentence structure, vocabulary and meanings. Understanding passages from an English text on management and relevant areas.Paper III: Analytical Skills (Duration: 30 minutes; Marks: 30): The ability to visualize, gather information, articulate, analyze and solve problems or arrive at sensible decisions based on logical interpretation and information made available.
- Programme fee: The total fee for the MBA 2016-18 programme in the UAE will be US Dollars 9,500. The fee could be paid in 04 equal installments.
- Time Table: Interactive sessions will be held every second weekend of the month (Thursday: 6.00 – 9.00 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 7.30 p.m.)
Senior Assistant Registrar, Mr. Jayantha Ranapura, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +94 112689639-42